Wednesday 2 May 2012

Review: I've Got Your Number


Title: I've Got Your Number
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Publication Date: February 14 2012
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
ISBN: 0385342063
Length: 433 Pages
Link to SynopsisGoodreads
Source: Purchased (Kindle Edition)
Buy ItAmazon US / Amazon UK

My Rating: 5 Stars

I absolutely adored this book! I am a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella and I've Got Your Number now currently sits up top with my other favorites Twenties Girl and Can You Keep a Secret. I laughed, I got teary eyed, I noticed my heart skipping a beat here and there(1) and it could not have had a better ending... What more can you ask for?

I highly recommend I've Got Your Number for a lovely bit of escapism which will end with a big smile on your face.

(1) Not giving anything away.. But the wood scene? ! ? ! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )