Wednesday 5 June 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #30



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is a perfect way to highlight books that we are waiting patiently to be released... it is also a sure-fire way to watch your TBR pile grow!


On the night seventeen-year-old Jeremy Glass winds up in the hospital with a broken leg and a blood alcohol level well above the legal limit, his secret crush, Susannah, disappears.

When he begins receiving messages from her from beyond the grave, hes not sure whether they're real or if he's losing his grip on reality.

Clue by clue, he gets closer to unraveling the mystery, and soon realizes he must discover the truth or become the next victim himself.

Expected Publication: July 9 2013
Add it to your TBR PileGoodreads

Why am I so eagerly awaiting this release you ask?

I am really loving the Young Adult, Mystery, Thriller type books as of late.  The blurb for Breaking Glass really doesn't give a lot away, and I think that is part of what is drawing me to it.  Looking forward to this one!

What is your Waiting on Wednesday?

Feel free to leave your links below so that I can check them out and if you are a new follower be sure to let me know!

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds really amazing! It's the first time I hear about it so thanks for sharing :)

    Greetings

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This title definitely sounds really interesting, I'm really loving the emerging trend of YA thrillers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love a good mystery as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds great! I haven't heard of it before now so thank-you for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds really intriguing! It doesn't give much away, but it's enough to make you want to pick it up to find out what's going to happen!
    Definitely adding this to my TBR.
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does sound really interesting. I love YA mystery/thrillers, too. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, that summary really doesn't say much does it?! But my interest is definitely piqued, that's for sure! I'll have to go add this to my TBR list ASAP! It sounds so good! Plus, that cover is kind of super creepy. Love it!

    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I read and try to respond to every single comment I receive. Knowing there are people out there reading is what makes this all worth it... : )